These are websites where you can sign up to get an appointment. Once you get an appointment, do not schedule other appointments, unless you are scheduling your second dose.
- Go to their vaccination website, then click on Pennsylvania
Penn Medicine – Lancaster (if you don’t mind driving try the Park City location) – They are administering 6,000 shots per day.
RiteAid (appointments not yet available online)
UPMC (request a vaccination appointment):
- Go to their vaccination website. If you have a Walgreens account, sign in; if not, create one
Wellspan (request a vaccination appointment): (Wellspan will be running the vaccination site at the Old A C Moore on Rt 30 in York starting 3/25. Sign up below)
- If you have a myWellspan account, Login, then:
- Click on ‘Appointments’
- Click ‘Schedule an appointment’
- Click on the link for either first or second dose of the vaccine
- If you do not have a myWellspan account, create one, then follow the steps above
Things are changing quickly, so if you see any information that should be updated, please email Spring Davidson and she will update this page. Also email if you have success with a site so we can get the word out quickly when appointments become available.
Last updated: 3-20-2021